Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Little Bit About Me:

My name is Lindsay Speer and I have the privilege of being your superhero's 4th grade teacher! I am so excited for this year! 

Just a little bit about me:
This is my first year teaching as a BYU Intern and I cannot express how honored I am to be in such a great community here at Rose Creek Elementary. 
I was born and raised in Ramona (San Diego), California and I come from a family of 8 kids where I am the youngest. I love reading, bowling, hiking, games, spending time with family (especially my nieces and nephews) and of course, TEACHING! My goal this year is to do everything I can to help your child to succeed. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me

lindsay.speer@jordandistrict.org
(801) 254-8082

No comments:

Post a Comment