Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Disclosure Statement

I just wanted to say thank you for a great first week! I'm thrilled to work with such a great group of kids and It's wonderful to have such a supporting group of parents! Thank you so much to all of you who brought class donations! Also, thank you to those of you who have sent me back my letter information paper! If you have not yet, no worries - please turn it in at your leisure. 

I apologize for the mass of paperwork that has been sent out this year. With every new year comes the dreaded packets of information and signatures! I assure you that this is the last one from me: I have sent out a Disclosure Statement that discusses classroom management and many other topics concerning this year and what to expect. (This is the paper that was handed out during Back to School Night) I've sent home a copy to each of you. Please read it and send back the portion with your signature so that I know you read it. If you did not get a copy, I have many extra so please let me know if you need one. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!


1 comment: